Last Weekend's Bargain Buy

by - Monday, February 29, 2016

I'm so pleased, you guys.

I just have to share this because I didn't see this coming at all. I found this set of lashes, the same ones I purchased from a makeup store and used a couple of months back, inside a department store that's only 99.95Php. YO. 100 bucks for 10 pairs of lashes. YOOOO.

I think the reason why I got so excited with this is because when I bought this exact set a couple years back, it set me back 300-350Php. I mean, I get why it's pricey since it was sold in a well known makeup store but that's 30-35Php per pair. And now I got this for 99.95Php only. 9.995Php per pair? Yasss. Greatest bargain of all time! :D

I've used these lashes before so I know just how easy they are to use and wear. The band isn't plastic but instead it's more of a thread-like material which lessens struggle of putting these on and lessens the chances of getting poked on the inner corners. It's also a lot easier to bend and glue onto the lashline. The lashes aren't plastic too. I'm not sure if they're real hair but I won't be surprised if they are considering how soft they feel, how natural they look, and how lightweight they are. This kind of lashes just add volume and a little bit of length but it's perfect for adding a little oomph to an eye look without looking too dramatic.

I still couldn't believe I got this set for so cheap! Twas a good call for not purchasing lashes that's thrice the price of this one. Ahh gotta love the things you find inside the department store! Oh, and yes, I'll be returning to buy another box. Or two, just to be sure. ;)
(If you're wondering where I got this: Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall.)

You May Also Like

0 comments