Currently Loving: Nivea Refreshing Toner

by - Thursday, September 08, 2016


Back to this!


Using a toner is a total new thing for me, well, kind of. I guess I never really got into it that much because I had this mindset that toners are just for those with oily and acne-prone skin, something I don't have up to now. I was wrong, of course; toners are for every skin type. I was just using the wrong kind for my own skin type which was why it never worked for me.


Forward to now, I have decided to retry using one and lo and behold, it totally works for me. I'm currently loving and using the Nivea Refreshing Toner and this one is for Normal & Combination Skin. So yes, it's a match! 

There are days when you just reach out for a certain product and this happened to me a month ago. Last month, I just found my face oiling up and this isn't a daily occurrence. The only part of my face that oils up is my T-Zone but last month, my whole face was one slicky mess. I realized that it's because my period was just around the corner! I needed to get all the oils in my face out so I just got up and reached for a toner.

The Nivea Refreshing Toner was such a huge help because it removed the oily party that was happening on my face while hydrating my skin at the same time. This toner is enriched with Vitamin E and Hydra IQ and these help with deep toning and cleaning as well as moisturizing. Because of the Vitamin E in this product, it's very mild to the skin so you'll experience no tingling pains whatsover and this product legit feels refreshing to me. Like just-got-out-of-the-shower refreshing. The scent helps intensify that feeling too because it smells really mild, quite bath-y, and not at all harsh or pungent.

When I continuously used it every night for 5 days straight, I saw how effective it was. Firstly, it made my skin oil-free. Two, I didn't break out as much last month. I didn't have a huge zit or tiny ones last month which I'm really thankful for because I just cannot deal with period cramps and zits at the same time. This made my skin softer, more moisturized, and clean. I can't ask for more, really.

Thankfully, Nivea products are everywhere here in the Philippines so I won't be in panic mode in case I run out of this. I cannot wait to check out other Nivea products because this one just proved to me how incredible their products are. Now I'm wondering: what Nivea product should I go for next?


You May Also Like

0 comments