Milk Tint Mondays with GRWM Cosmetics Multi-use Creamy Tint in Mixed Berries

by - Monday, May 30, 2022

 



Mary Berry's merry berries.

(Click here for 100% Sugar, Cheesecake, Wintermelon, and Okinawa)


Last Monday of May, last Milk Tint feature. I saved this one for last, mainly because I was sort of afraid of tackling it. I found this shade quite intimidating and it's a shade that's a bit out of my comfort zone but after trying out the last four tints, I think I'll be alright.

Mixed Berries is described as a cool toned red with a blue undertone. I have to admit, Mixed Berries is probably the most pigmented out of all the milk tints. The saying "a little goes a long way" really applies to this one because of how insanely pigmented this is.


When it comes to red lippies, I really prefer deeper and darker reds. My favorite kind of red lip shade will always be Elizabeth Arden's lippie in Cranberry Cream, a rich and medium-deep cranberry red. Mixed Berries is more of a lighter, brighter red- something I don't usually go for. Although I suppose it's not that bad? It's a very apple-y, Christmas-y red that's bold and in your face but it doesn't look like a cheap red. I can definitely see myself wearing this during the holidays, maybe with  a dark red lip liner underneath to tone down the brightness.

Mixed Berries is very pigmented so it only took my 2 layers to have a really opaque and even layer on my lips. It felt lightweight and not at all drying.


On the eyes, it's giving very berry vibes. I actually like it! Again, I can see myself wearing this kind of eye color during the holidays, probably pat some glitter or shimmers on top to make it more festive. Alternatively, I can also give it a bit of a grunge makeover and smoke out some dark brown and black shadows with it. I can also probably use it for a winged or graphic liner. Mixed Berries is very versatile and pretty on the lids and I can't wait to play with it!


My, my, my- they should really put a warning label on Mixed Berries for cheek use because girl, she's very intense! I dotted three small blobs on both my cheeks and that's pretty much all I needed to get a pink flush on my cheeks. I'm not a big fan of this shade on my cheeks because, heh, it's giving butterfly rash realness on my cheeks but if you're someone who loves this kind of intense cheek flush, then you'll love Mixed Berries.


And this is a full-face of Mixed Berries! Absolutely love it on my eyes, I'm slowly warming up to it on my lips, and I don't think I'll use this on my cheeks again. Well, maybe. We'll see.


And that wraps up Milk Tint Mondays! Hope you enjoyed my in-depth(-ish) review and feature of GRWM's Milk Tints. I absolutely loved trying them out and I can definitely say that I'll be using them in one way or another. My top picks would definitely be Cheesecake, 100% Sugar, and Wintermelon.

Oh, there's still one more tint I haven't featured, Fruit Tea, but I'll just do that once I have it in full-size. I can buy the mini but I want all my tints in uniform size so I guess I'll just wait. But yeah, this is it for now! Thanks for hanging out and I'll see you on my next post! xx 



You May Also Like

0 comments