Sampling Samples: Laneige Mini Pore Blurring Tightener

by - Tuesday, August 02, 2022

 

Blur time.

I have featured quite a lot of Laneige samples in this blog already so I'm gonna add one more to the pile. In the past, I've featured more cleansing products like cleansers and masks but today's product is more for target areas, specifically the pores. Here I have Laniege's Mini Pore Blurring Tightener!


The Mini Pore Blurring Tightener is a "pore-tightener that alleviates the appearance of pores while suppressing excess sebum, giving the skin a smooth, even appearance." This product is meant to be used at the last stage of your skin care routine and should be used to target areas that secrete the most sebum and areas where pores are most visible.


The product is a thin white liquid that spreads and gets absorbed by the skin quickly.  It also has a nice fresh scent to it.


I know I'm supposed to use this product as part of my day and night skincare routine but honestly, I love using this every time I put my makeup on. It's such a good pre-makeup skin prep on my problem areas! 

I mostly apply this product on the sides of my nose/inner cheeks because it's where my visible pores are, plus they're also my oily areas. I also pop in a bit of product on my forehead and chin.


The reason why I love using this for skin prep is because of its overall finish on my face. It just somehow magically smoothens and mattifies my skin without feeling too dry and heavy. This product does a good job in prepping those problem areas for base application because I notice that with the Mini Pore, my base goes on smoother and looks more even. I also noticed that it does blur the appearance of pores and that the areas don't oil up too much than usual.

I obviously can't vouch for their claim of pore tightening because I haven't been using this product continually but I can say that it does blur the appearance of pores and that it does keep sebum under control. However, I would like to remind you that my skin is more of a combination type so if you are primarily an oily-skinned person, the Mini Pore might not be enough to keep the oils at bay for a long time.


Overall, I'd say the Mini Pore Blurring Tightener is a good last step product for those who want to address the appearance of their pores more. I feel like this product excels more on the pore blurring/tightening effect and that its sebum suppressing feature is more of a bonus, in a way. I personally don't mind my pores and stuff so it's a product I probably won't get in full-size. Guess I'm just gonna enjoy this sample until it runs out haha!

You May Also Like

0 comments