A Lip Liner, an Eyeliner, a Brush, and a Snake.

by - Friday, March 11, 2011

   Bought new things to add to my makeup collection. And brought home a charm.



   Originally, I just planned to buy a new eyeshadow brush and a black eyeshadow. But when I visited Watson's, I put all those thoughts aside. So I ended up buying these three: a lip liner and an eyeliner both from Nichido and an eyeshadow brush from Marionnaud.

   The lip liner I got was in the color Rosette, an old rose shade of pink. I'm a big fan of old rose shades and when I saw this, I immediately loved it. It's lighter than Elizabeth Arden's lip liner in Plum Rose and looks more coraly than EA's liner in Blush. Lovely color. And it's really creamy and pigmented too.

   The next thing I got from Nichido is a black pencil liner. I'm in need of a black liner right now because my Elizabeth Arden one is really short now. I absolutely love EA's black liner and it really bums me that my black liner's running out. So, I thought of giving Nichido's liner a try and see if it'll work for me. The eyeliner has a rubber-like thingy at the end that helps in smudging the liner easily.

  The last thing I got from Watson's is an eyeshadow brush from Marionnaud. I was really looking forward to buying this brush because the first brush I bought, an N37 blending brush, works so well (especially when doing the outer V). I can't wait to use it. 

   Before going home, I bought a super cute ring Genevieve Gozum. It was so cute and looks so sassy. I've been wanting to have snake rings and I'm glad I have this now. I'm not a big fan of rings but I don't mind wearing this every now and then.


You May Also Like

1 comments