Through the Screened Windows

by - Wednesday, March 09, 2011

   Random photos of two of my three dogs. I shot this with me inside the house, hence the white-ish color because of the screen windows. 


   This is my buddy, Maru. I named him after Sesshomaru from the anime InuYasha. Sesshomaru is actually the older brother of InuYasha and Maru is older than his brother, Inu (yes, I named the youngest Inu).


   Now this is Yumi, Maru and Inu's mom. She's been with us since 2001. I actually named her after Umi Ryuzaki from the anime Magic Knight Rayearth. But instead of pronouncing Umi with a short u (like how you pronounce the 'u' in the word 'upset'), we ended up pronouncing it with a long u and from there her name became Yumi. She's the only female dog we have and if I don't like playing with the boys, I play with her instead.

  This photo became obligatory because when she saw me taking pictures of Maru, she started barking at me. :))



You May Also Like

0 comments