Nail of the Week: Glitza #15

by - Sunday, August 25, 2013

 I first found Glitza nail polishes in Guardian in City Square Mall while I was buying nail polish remover. They were on sale that time so naturally I checked it out. I saw a lot of really good looking shades. There were colorful and dark shades and I think I also saw glittery ones. Thankfully, there was a nail wheel available so I was able to check the swatches. In the end, I ended up buying shade 15.


 I love sapphire blue nail polishes. That's probably why I love China Glaze's Blue Year's Eve. Shade 15 looks like a lighter version of BYE. One thing that I like about shade 15 is its pink microshimmer/glitter! It's so cool to look at. I think it adds dimension to the polish which makes it prettier.

Swatches:
 Nail wheel: 3 coats
On my own nails: 2 coats

The first coat was definitely very sheer so you really have to build it up. On the nail wheel, it was a breeze layering it. On my nails however, I felt like it became thicker and heavier and right there I knew it would chip easily. And I was right. Look at the nail polish chip on the second day:
 Overall, I think the color with the addition of the pink microshimmer/glitter is fun, especially when worn on a bright, sunny day. However, if you're looking for a long-lasting polish, this isn't it. It chips easily, the polish near the nail base/cuticles crumbles easily too. Shame, I really like this color. I'd probably wear this again though, just not anytime soon.

You May Also Like

1 comments