Essence Cosmetics Haul

by - Thursday, August 08, 2013

 Here's a late haul. :D

 In Singapore, my favorite stores that carry beauty products are Sephora and Watsons. Both are opposite poles really since Sephora carries the semi to high-end brands and Watsons carries the high street/drugstore brands. One of the brands I saw in Watsons was Essence. Apparently, Essence is the number 1 cosmetics brand in Europe. I approached the stall immediately because I was curious about it since it was recently launched here in the Philippines (both in SM Megamall and SM Aura) and I've seen how affordable the products were in peso. I didn't expect it to be really affordable so imagine how excited I got when I saw the prices!

 So here are the items I got from the Essence stall. Let me just say that it took me a great deal of self-control to not hoard those colorful nail polishes, colorful tubes of mascara, eyeliner pencils, and even their face products. But looking back, I think I should have bought those colorful jelly nail polishes... :P

 Here's a run down of the things I got: a concealer, a nail polish, a mascara, a liquid liner, an eye kohl/pencil, and an eyeliner pen.
Coverstick: S$4.50
Colour and Go Nail Polish in 141 Icy Princess: S$2.90
All Eyes On Me Waterproof Mascara: S$4.50
Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: S$4.50
Stays No Matter What Eye Pencil: S$2.90
Stays No Matter What Eyeliner Pen: S$5.50

 So far, the product that I haven't opened yet is the mascara. My mom got the eye pencil because she liked it on her. I might do individual posts on these products so stay tuned for that! Also, they had a promotion around the time I bought these. I was able to get a freebie pack since my purchase was above S$15.
Compact mirror & brush, a pair of tweezers, and a single eyeshadow. Not bad, yeah? Actually, I love the compact mirror and brush. Very useful and really, well, compact. :)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Face Threading in San Diego

    ReplyDelete