Nail Wheel

by - Saturday, August 03, 2013

  Hey there, say hello to Sunny! Sunny is a nail wheel I got yesterday. I think we all know what nail wheels are for but in case you don't know, let me fill you in. Basically, a nail wheel is something you see in nail polish stands and nail salons. Each fake nail is painted in a different color of nail polish. You can either swatch a nail polish in one of the fake nails to know what it looks like or you can use it to practice or create different nail arts before you do it on your own nails.

 I've decided to use a nail wheel for future nail polish posts. Instead of painting my nails, I figured swatching nail polishes on nail wheels is easier and faster. Nowadays, I prefer not to paint my fingernails because I like my nails clean and natural. I do, however, love painting my toenails but I'm not a big fan of taking photos of my feet. Not that my feet are weird or mutant looking, I just prefer not to show it to the world.

 Hopefully, I can pull this off because I'm really looking forward to painting the fake nails with my new nail polishes. I know several bloggers who sometimes use nail wheels for nail polish swatches so why can't I? :D

You May Also Like

0 comments