Wonderstruck

by - Friday, August 02, 2013

 When Wonderstruck came out in 2011 (2012 here in the Philippines), I was intrigued. I'm not gaga over scents/perfumes really but I've always wanted to check it out because it's Taylor Swift's. Okay, please don't judge me but yes, I'm a T-Swift fan (not the over-the-top I-love-you-forever-and-ever-Taylor kind of fan but you know what I mean). Thankfully, Wonderstruck was available in last month's Luxasia Singapore sale so when I saw this, I knew I had to get it. And I'm glad I did because I really, really, really, like it.

Here's a little description about Wonderstruck:
Wonderstruck is named after the lyrics from the song "Enchanted": "I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home," which tell about the feeling and the impression you get when you first meet someone you like. Taylor hopes that her fragrance will be an essential part of many impressions and first meetings.

The fragrance composition is described as a charming gourmand – floral with sparkling fruity tones on a wooden background. The top notes are raspberry, dewberry, green tea, freesia and apple blossom. The heart features sweet vanilla along with sun-drenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus. Notes of golden amber, musk, sandalwood and peach are in the base.

This is the smaller bottle of Wonderstruck. The bigger bottle includes a charm but really, do I look like I'm after the charm? :)) Anyway, I absolutely love the bottle. It's very holographic and just oh so pretty. You know what else I love? The cap. Oh, the cap.
 The scent is very ladylike, at least in my opinion. It's not fully floral, not fully fruity, but it's a beautiful blend of both. It smells feminine and not girly. There's definitely a hint of vanilla and musk. This might sound cheesy but it does smell enchanting. I absolutely love it.

 Since it's eau de parfum, a half-spray (is that even a term? Do you get what I'm saying?) lasted around 4-5 hours on me. One full spray will last for 8 hours. I noticed the smell wasn't strong anymore after 8 hours.
 Thank you, Luxasia, for making this available in your latest sale! Do you know how much this was in their sale? S$16. Yep, you read that right. S$16 for a 30ml perfume. Not bad, yeah? ;) I wonder if I'll see Wonderstuck Enchanted next year..... *wink*

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. That is one girly bottle, i think i'll have a rash just looking at it! :-P

    - Your sis, who owns a girly bottle that has a "Marry Me" scribble. :D

    ReplyDelete