Healthy Glow with Sooper Beaute Bright Skin Vitamin C & E Serum

by - Thursday, November 24, 2022

 


Bye, dullness!

Got my second and current serum!

The very first serum I tried and featured was Bubbly Skin's Dream Serum. For a first serum, that wasn't so bad. It felt good on the skin, was really hydrating and smelled really good. It did make my skin a bit oilier than usual but it thankfully didn't break me out. That dropper bottle only contained 15ml, which lasted for around a month. A good size for a trial run, if you ask me.


As I said, I have a new serum in my routine! This new one I got is bigger and has more product so I was able to use it for exactly two months now (and counting!). Here I have Sooper Beaute's Bright Skin, an absorbent serum enriched with antioxidants and vitamins, namely C and E.

This serum contains 10% Vitamin C, which helps improve the texture of the skin and minimize signs of aging. It also contains 2% Vitamin E which restores the skin's elasticity and offers protection from free radicals. Bright Skin claims to help in diminishing acne scars and nourishing dull and dry skin. It is also recommended for those who have mature skin and acne-prone skin.

Bright Skin comes in a 100gram tub and retails for ₱280 (an absolute steal if you think about it!).


Bright Skin's tub is actually huge and hefty! I like the simple packaging it comes with: the transparent acrylic tub really lets the light pink hue of the serum shine and the cap twists quite tightly. I also like that it already comes with its own spatula!

Now let's talk texture. Bright Skin has a thin gel-like consistency that glides on smoothly on the skin. From the get-go, it feels really hydrating and lightweight! One thing I noticed, though, is that a little goes a long way. As much as it's fun to scoop up this serum, it can get too watery and too much quickly. It took me a while to get the right amount for both my face and neck and I think I'm getting the hang of it! *fingers crossed*


While it glides oh so smoothly and easily on the skin, it also takes a while to settle and dry down. You can actually use this to you advantage as you can get a quick gua sha or jade roller sesh in! I noticed that this serum gets tacky while it dries and I can also feel a bit of tightening of the skin. This tightening feeling goes away eventually but if you get bothered by it, you can always top this serum off with a lightweight moisturizer after it dries down. I'm pretty much used to the tightening feeling by now so I just leave it as it is.


As for the things it does to my skin, I do notice a subtle brightening on my skin. I like how this serum offers brightening and not whitening! My skin looks healthy and free of dry patches, plus it doesn't look too dull and dry anymore! Another thing I really like about it is that it doesn't make my skin oil up. I think ever since I started using this, my skin feels like it's in its normal state again: normal with a bit of oiliness on my T-zone.


Just like with Dream Serum, I use Bright Skin exclusively on the evenings. And because I only use it at night, look how much serum's still left on my tub! I think I can still use it until early January. So sulit!!


Overall, this serum is such a good buy! It's great with my breakouts, keeps my skin smooth and less dull looking, and its scent is powdery- in a good way! Like a slightly grown up version of baby powder haha! I recommend Bright Skin if your skin looks and feels dull and if you want a boost of hydration on your skin. And for only ₱280? Are you kidding me?? Now I can't wait to try other serums of Sooper Beaute! Baby Skin, you're next on my list!


You May Also Like

0 comments