The Nighttime Line Up

by - Friday, December 18, 2015

Current products I use at night.

Today I'm sharing what I use every night. I'm not a big fan of using tons of products because (I'mlowmaintainancelikethat) I prefer keeping things simple. I prefer to spot treat instead of piling products all over my body. These are the current ones I use.


I love using this because it keeps dry cuticles at bay! I use more product whenever I have polish on as polish can sometimes suck the moisture out of my cuticles. I like how it moisturizes my hands too. This is the kind of product that's best to use at night because the longer you leave it on, the more it works its magic on your nails and hands. Absolutely loving this right now!

Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream
This was one of the samples my sister got when she went to the Shiseido warehouse sale a couple of months back and while I don't care that much for whitening products, I can't pass up something for dark circles. You're supposed to use it day and night but I always forget to do it in the morning haha. I don't forget to apply it at night though! This is my first ever eye cream so I hope it works, Once I use up this 0.3ml sachet, my next eye cream will be the Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, another product to combat dark circles.

Petroleum Jelly
I decanted some petroleum jelly into a smaller pot because I don't really like dipping my finger in the bigger bottle. I use this to condition my lips and this ensures I am free of chapped lips the next day. I read somewhere that petroleum jelly isn't effective as a lip balm but hey, to each his own, right?

Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion
Last but not least is my second bottle of my current fave lotion. I use this on my knees and elbows, the two body parts of mine that need that extra boost of hydration. This lotion sinks quickly which is good as I don't have to worry about it transferring on my pajamas or bed sheets. So far, so good.

And that's my current product line up! The eye cream will soon be replaced by another product but that's a story for another time. If there's one product you should absolutely get, it's the hand cream, especially if you're one who loves having polish on. Because as the saying goes, "I got 99 problems but dry cuticles ain't one." ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments