EOTD: Twisting Allegories

by - Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Heyy! I finally had the time to play with some of the shadows from the Sleek Au Naturel palette. I didn't really know what look to do so I kind of just went with whatever shadow I saw first. The shadow I saw first was a dark one but I didn't really want to go for a dark look so I countered it with a light shimmery shadow. I still wanted to incorporate a neutral shadow here to also tone it down. And here's the final look. :)

Eye products used:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Urban Decay shadow in Freestyle (lid wash)
Sleek shadow in Mineral Earth (middle and outer lid;  lower lashline)
Sleek shadow in Taupe (inner lid, middle lid overlapping Mineral Earth)
San San shadow in Warm Copper Fire (crease)
Sleek shadow in Regal (outer lid)
Urban Decay shadow in Kinky (brow bone highlight)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

PS. Yes, I am still obsessed with Warm Copper Fire. :D
PPS. Title is from Panic! At The Disco's "Far Too Young to Die".

You May Also Like

2 comments