NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese

by - Sunday, October 06, 2013

 I got Cottage Cheese two years ago because of Allison/Amarixe. She used it in some of her past tutorials as a base for her shadows and I wanted to have one for myself. So yeah, I got it so I can play with it but I wasn't able to use it that much because I usually go for Milk. I was rummaging through my eye pencil bag one day and there it was. So I decided to take it out and study stare at it.

Cottage Cheese is basically shimmer in pencil form. I like to describe it as the Ke$ha version of Milk, all shimmery and sparkling and stuff. It isn't a stark white pencil though, more like shimmery white with a hint of yellow/gold undertone (hence the name Cottage Cheese I guess). Just like other jumbo pencils, it can be used as a base or liner. I don't like it as a base personally just because it gets messy because of the shimmer, plus the shimmer transfers to your finger when you blend it out. It'll be perfect as a highlight though. It will definitely work gorgeously as a brow bone highlight, inner eye highlight, and probably as a nose bridge and cheekbone highlight. It'll work as a lip highlight too! Ah yes, the uses of a gorgeous shimmery pencil.

You May Also Like

0 comments