San San Eyeshadow in Warm Copper Fire

by - Monday, October 21, 2013

In case you're living under a rock, San San came out with 20 (!) affordable (!) eyeshadows three to five months ago and almost all Filipino bloggers raved about how awesome they are. I only learned about this last month which makes me real late and a loser. Trololol. Anyway, I only got three shadows from the line and they're all neutrals. This is the first one.

 The first shadow I'll feature today is Warm Copper Fire, part of the Earth Tones group. This was actually the last shadow I bought because I had second thoughts about it. When I swatched the tester, the shadow was hard as a rock. It's not buttery at all, making the swatch look off and very sheer. But I got it anyway because I like the color. 

Warm Copper Fire is exactly what it is: copper. According to the ever helpful Wikipedia, the metal Copper is "orange-red and acquires a reddish tarnish when exposed to air." Only this shadow has brown as its dominant color. The first thought I had was "This would be such a nice crease color." And yes, it is!

Left swatch: dry | Right swatch: wet

Eye products used: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Sleek shadow in Cappuccino on the lid, Warm Copper Fire on the crease.

As I've said before, WCF is quite a hard shadow. So I really built the shadow for it to appear and become quite opaque. Since it's also a matte shadow, blending it out took time. But hey, the effort's worth it! This shadow's perfect for daytime use. Love how it just warms the crease. Yes, I'm totally digging it and for that I give this shadow a thumbs up. I love the color a lot! Texture is a bit let down but I can work with it. 

San San eyeshadows are available at HBC stores nationwide for only 50php (!!!!) per pan. Not bad huh? ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments