Recent Purchases: Local Nail Products

by - Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Sometimes the supermarket is an interesting place for beauty shopping. Just when you think nothing's interesting, BAM! New products that'll make your heart thump in excitement. 

I did a little snooping in the nail section and found three interesting products. First up's the Bobbie Cuticle Oil (31php). After all the polish and stickers during the holidays, I'm giving my cuticles a little TLC. This one's quite cheap for it's size (35ml) so there's no harm in trying it, I guess. The next one is Caronia Nail Hardener & Base Coat (49php). See, I don't have an actual base coat but I'm eager to try one. I got the smaller sized one (15ml) for now. Don't wanna splurge too much on things I haven't tried yet, you know? Last but not least is Bobbie Matte Top Coat (36php). HELL TO THE YES! I was actually surprised to see a local brand with a matte top coat but there ya go. Time to mattify everything! *evil laugh*


You May Also Like

0 comments