EOTD: In the Kitchen Light

by - Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Today's look is something different. Figured I'd take a break from shadows and start playing with liners. When I was doing this look, I was just aiming for a winged liner on my upper lashline and a wing on my lower lashline. But things got a little bit cray and I obviously got carried away with a third wing and some lashes. This isn't a wearable, everyday makeup look, but hey, if this kind of look is your cuppa tea, then go for it. I also love using blush on the crease. I just love how it warms up the crease without looking too dark. Definitely a good alternative to brown shadows!

Products Used:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Urban Decay shadow in Freestyle (lid)
Too Faced blush in Cocoa Rose (crease; brow bone highlight)
Too Faced shadow in Satin Sheets (inner corner)
essence Gel Eyeliner in 03 Berlin Rocks!
Coastal Scents Gel Liner in Flirtatious
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes
Suesh EE Lash 7 (upper lashes)
Suesh EE Lash 357 (upper lashes used as lower lashes)

You May Also Like

0 comments